NEW! Uberliss Smoothing System Intro Deals!
It’s HERE! The moment you’ve all been waiting for!
This revolutionary smoothing system is only at Head Candy!
That’s right!! We are the ONLY salon in the entire area certified and offering this amazing smoothing treatment in awesome package deals just in time for those humid summer months! Book your appointment now because we know these spots are going to book up FAST!
Get Straight, Get Smooth, Get Frizz-Free!
Get softer, smoother, more manageable hair with Head Candy’s NEWEST smoothing system!
- Superior shine
- Humidity resistant
- Lasts 3-4 months (or more!)
- Formaldehyde free
- Methylene Glycol free
- Not tested on animals
- Safe for all hair types
Head Candy is the FIRST salon in the entire South Jersey/Philadelphia area to offer a smoothing system that is fully customizable! You can now keep your volume and waves while reducing frizz and some curl, or you can still go for that stick straight look! Head Candy can customize this system for each individual client!
Every client gets frizz and curl reduction with superior shine, reduced styling time, amazing softness, and truly life changing results!
We spent the past 6 months researching to find the best product on the market and this is it!
Special Introductory Head Candy Smoothing Packages Include:
- Full consultation to examine hair and customize treatment
- Uberliss treatment of your choice
- Uberliss shampoo to take home
- Haircut/trim to keep hair in optimum health
- Uberliss treatment package starts at just $229!
- Uberliss Ultra package starts at just $279!
Go from frizzy, curly, uneven waves, to smoother, softer, shinier hair in just a few hours! Reduce styling and blowdrying time significantly! This amazing treatment is humidity resistant and will stay smooth and shiny even on those super humid days! No more worrying about the weather or bad hair days!
This treatment and photoshoot was done in July on an extremely humid day with a rain storm on the way! (The rain even forced us indoors for the after pictures!) Look at the results in the picture to the right! The model’s natural hair became more and more frizzy the longer we stayed outside in the humidity. The side that was treated with Uberliss stayed perfectly smooth and shiny ALL DAY!
Just look at the side-by-side comparison!
Superior shine, humidity resistant, does not damage the hair, and is safe for color treated or previously smoothed hair!
- No harsh fumes
- NO formaldehyde or hidden aldehydes
- YES there is a customized treatment for afro textures!
- YES there is a customized treatment to keep your volume!
- YES even fine hair can get this treatment!
- NO you don’t have to only get stick straight with this treatment!
Book a FREE consultation to find out more!!
Photographer: Andrew Zamzuki, Zamzuki Digital
Who is it for?
- Clients that want any reduction of frizz and curl
- This service is the most customizable of all the treatment options and can get hair the “flattest” or can still leave hair with volume!
- Safe for color-treated hair
- This service is not recommend for clients with overly-damaged hair
How long does it last?
3-5 months, depending on hair type, lifestyle, maintenance and adherence to all aftercare instructions. Has been shown to last even up to 8 months!
What is the maintenance?
- 72-hour waiting period before hair can be wet or washed.
- Must avoid making any impressions on the hair with pins, clips, elastics, bands, ponytail holders, hats, sunglasses, etc for the first 72 hours.
- Avoid using shampoos and products that contain Sodium Chloride and sodium lauryl sulfate.
- Avoid salt water and chlorine (the ocean and swimming pools, hot tubs, etc.)
- We recommend Bumble and Bumble’s Straight, Hairdresser’s Oil, Color Minded or Uberliss Shampoo.
What are the benefits?
- Smoother and silkier
- Straighter and shinier
- Blocks the effects of humidity
- Easier and faster to blowdry
With each treatment and with proper at-home maintenance and products, you can actually build-up the keratin on the hair strand to keep the hair even smoother over time. The Uberliss shampoo and conditioner also help build up extra keratin into the hair!
What is the cost and service time?
This service starts at $199 for the regular treatment and $249 for the Ultra. The price is increased based on the length and density of the hair; there is a density charge per ounce of extra product used.
This treatment takes approximately 2-3 hours.
Any other useful info?
We recommend getting the treatment done approximately 1-2 weeks after and 1-2 week before a color service. The cleansing shampoo can make color fade so try to plan and schedule getting your smoothing treatment 1-2 weeks before you are due for a touch-up, then we can refresh your color with your touch-up appointment!
We always highly recommend getting a hair cut since the hair does lie differently after a smoothing treatment and split ends will be much more visible.
The treatment can be done as often as every 6 weeks.
It is not recommended for pregnant or nursing women. Although it has not been found to be harmful, Head Candy takes the health of our clients and their unborn/newborn children very seriously and will not take the risk!